To Know

5/05/2012

May Day - Today



Nebs came for May Day to Helsinki and well I don't remember much of Monday but Tuesday was certainly more my favorite. . .
  It was nice to see people from the same school ( whom I didn't know before going to a couple of parties and working with them - " I remember you from our school" and I don't usually remember them :D <3) You guys are sooo lovelyy <3

At somepoint I even met Leijo though he didn't remember seeing me :D I'm not wearing a shirt cause I was wearing my Moon walker swimsuit ( and before going to the ladies room I needed to take it first off and bla bla )
^ Gotta love those onepieces by the Finnish National Defence university :DDDDDD

On Tuesday there was some picknic going on and a great of goodies to nom ! ( He bought the sparkling named Pink not me!! :------DDDDD )  It was actually almoust summer but I was wearing my jump in cause it got windy at some point.
  Later on the same evening we went to Vapiano ( again! ) and watched Hungergames with Nebs.
  And like usually he had to leave 4am next morning ....



This morning I woke up, felt dusty and dry. I love living alone but waking up alone from my home some times isn't the place to be then I  cried over the phone to Onii. He tuck me to the sofa, he continued sleeping and I kept beating Soul Calibur V and Mortal Combat next to him. I felt so safe and alive again.
  I love my tummy when its a bit bumpy here and there :3
  As the sun was so kind to us and - well everything was so well I even bothered to up do my hair and put some make up. Guess that's a sign I'm a healthy young lady and making some efforts for my looks once in a while.


Actually, not being too full of myself - it makes me feel rescued and surviver- like to see me this amused in pictures!


 ^ Restaurant Loiste is located in top of Sokos Hotel in Central of Helsinki

 
  It was one of my day-offs I haven't planned to do anything - so after some hours of gaming (stabbing, kicking and beating with light bolts) he took me to Loiste for  lunch and afterwards to Cafe Esplanad for some carrot cake~! ♡
  I love it when I make people laugh - but oh boy when people make me smile and laugh *love*
  He got me even an art book called "Heroes & Heroines of Japanese games and animation" to boost my drawing fever!





  Yesterday, one elf told me he never believed in *us* when first seeing us together with Onii. Well maybe it wasn't never meant to be anything over the top like a 2-person relationship. But this - full filling friendship with him is something I need, or had needed lately a lot.
  He has a kind heart and a right mind.
  He is my life's E. Edward Grey - a hero.
  And not forgetting to mention he is making one of my biggest dreams true in 2 weeks.♡
 HE IS THE ONLY PERSON I THINK I SHARE NUMEROUS COMMON INTERESTS! 

You're the only one


AND NOW WE'LL CONTINUE GAMING . . . FU you faders and weirdos . . . ALL NIGHT LONG BITSIS

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika