To Know

5/08/2012

My life in two parts


Cosplay flash
 Last week I ordered some materials for my Natsu cosplay and as soon as I pushed the 'order' button - It came to light that
"Oh God I don't have a whole month to Desucon but only 2 weeks, as I spend 2 weeks of it in Japan and the other 2 weeks is NOW!!!!!"

WHATTODO : Choose something "easy" and pre-ready! So instead of Natsu AND Juliet.
I'm going to do Juliet ( from Lollipop chainsaw) - without the chainsaw but with golden pon poms <3
and a skimpy Flareon (from Pokémon) !!! And I'm in full steam doing the costumes! I'm soooooo on fire!!!

I have some accesories ready for Juliet ( socks, cheer shoes, red laces, leg warmers . .. )
  Now what I really want to get ready for the costume is REAL Cheerleading jumps and tumbling ;D

The Game is ON.

Cheer flash

Yesterday we got some bad news for our whole team.
There's some bureaucracy issues and for now  four of us aren't allowed  to compete.
We have extras, they are as talented as the competing team, but some how this kind of news less than two weeks before the big day made the atmosphere cloudy.
  We did yesterday some changes and the new additions worked and learned hard, and this is why I love my team -WE ARE MAKING THIS WORK!!
At the same time as we are working on our war spirit we are supporting those four with all our hearts!!
                  



     


Now going to practice!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika