To Know

5/27/2011

Able minds to be set free

Yesterday I again woke up with the most delight feeling! Had already a itch for a good day!
Started with sewing - finished actually the hoodie and short set yesterday!
Brought some cake to Game Stop and oof I went to continue my evening shift to CyberShop, Kamppi. We've go loads of new stuff especially from Hell Bunny which are extremely adorable!
Every time I'm working there I want to either stretch my lobes more with those colorful tunnels or just put all the salary I got back to the store ;)



Yesterday, it was confirmed that we get the Töölö apartment. I'm adaptive to place to place, but some how it's still left me wobbly though it's a step - this whole summer actually - will be financially a big step closer to "Christmas in Japan". ( Which was an idea when i catched again in the morning I had to wear all redwhite :P) Cause I have been for YEARSSSS wanted to go there, and this spring was too catastrophic for them..... AND I LOOOOOOOOOOVE Christmas!!! So it will be the best combination everrrrr!!! /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人




Today's the school uniform day!!! And tenting!! I have a nostalgic feeling of sleep-overs now :3

Music Challenge day 07 a song that reminds me of a certain event
This was released at assembly but this remainds me of Breakpoint, crowd and decrease of drunkness

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika