To Know

5/26/2011

Turning to paper, to rock, to plastic

I should finish this layout before going to Defqon...
Skinny girl diet sucks in my case, I eat normally all the calories "allowed" only for breakfast .__.

I'm for an exchange wondering over my hair color. Perhaps I should decide to dye to be 2-toned like brown and blond... there's not much colors i think that goes with a brown hair color than blond...

Evening shifts are definitely me - I feel more lively, more myself. This last couple of days I have been sewing things for Defqon: A funny pack, which needs still a Hello Kitty patch and a strap.
And out of the fabric found last summer a hoodie and a pair of (literally) shorts :3


Today I'm going to work at Cyber Shop, before that some cleaning and filling up some papers to denounce my apartment - but I'm going to save the papers until I hear about the other apartment. *zignk*

Music challenge day 06 a song that reminds me of somewhere
Autobahn, spring, noon, sandy colors, computer car and a man who didn't smile. I can still feel the speed and my exhaustion, feeling like a tiny child being taken to a place where I wasn't ready yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika