To Know

8/28/2011

The elephant isn't sitting on my shoulders anymo

Yesterday, me and my mom packed my stuff ( a hell-alot of ) and Jari drove them away :)
It felt good and free - to sit in the middle, between Jari ( who still has the most handsome side features) and my mom who was holding my flower I named Simo-Aurora.

After all the moving we went to Cantina West eat a huuuuuuge amount of foood.
.... as a side notice, nice that most restaurants seem to start serve ginger ale !!
We walked around Helsinki Central and ended up to have ice creams at Fazer. I took the "120 kiekausta" which seems to be a celebration portion of Fazer's 120 years. And Jari took something with liquorice and turkish peppers..... :D

I came home and tiiiiireeeed... And today I'm getting a new phone.. or tommorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika