To Know

11/19/2011

Bows and twisting

I received my Mika and Mija Stunts shirt this week, bought it to support their wish to attend a camp in U.S. They are also competing in the Finnish Talent show. Very first time in my life I'll call those "Vote numbers"  >:B I so badly want them to WIN. Cheerleading is a  talent, partner stunting is TALENT and ENTERTAINMENT 


Flash toistinta ei löytynyt.

 There's also one old team mate from peewee days in Funky Team and our American coach from the latest summer and tumbling camps :)
 I had a few days off so I made a couple of bows <3 I think they need more glitter and details, not surely wearing them for practice but maybe they will be for sale at my work

 This week I have done also tons of COOKING ~ YEAH I WAS IN THE KITCHEN!!!
Mostly baked macaroni with soy kibbles and vegan apple pie ( Pie a day ;DDD)  *hihi* my macaronis weren't totally animal free :3 ...

 I've been enjoying practices a lot these couple last times, we are training our new routine for the nationals in December. Nice amount of pressure and the old challenges LOVE IT





I haven't been listening much to anything else than cheer mixes all the sound effects make me wish so hard to be a fast tumbler who makes every one hold their breath!! I WANT TO BE A TUMBLER ONE DAY !

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika