To Know

11/22/2011

When there's something on your way

I have starting to like my body, I like my muscles, I like my arms, my tummy, thighs.
I'm muscular and have small breasts, short guess these make me a lil bit manly.
I start to like it.
 I love to workout with you 

Last couple of practices haven't been the sweetest ones. I have been moody, grouchy and frustrated - So much that it made me think about trying out to another team. Lucky I came to my senses and remembered that LIFE IS HARD, CHEER IS HARDER. Also I wouldn't ever find anyone else as much spanky as my coaches are now.
This week I've been going to the gym (and will every day) and noticing that my scorpion is getting easier and easier! ^__________^  Results are the fruit of your work <3
Will have some longer cheer practices than usual but it wont stop me for working by my own - I have to !


 Last night I learned something - despite the fact I dream something similar as the picture below - Don't date super nice people you thought were the coolest friends you'll ever have!!
I'm having this feeling that I have soooooo~ much free time now :P <3 This weekend is for meeting friends and going out with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika