To Know

12/26/2011

Xmas day Vol.2

Spent a Xmas vol 2 day with Onii with eating more and watching some movies!
 Yes My Master Have Some Cake

 We watched New Tokyo Dekadence - The Slave, Cars 2 and alot of Jersey Shore
The New Tokyo Decadence was nice - I don't enjoy kinky movies with long and slow intros. This one was quick, clean and colorful! And unlike usually in Asian films I felt that in the end actually everybody was happy and won! This movie remained me a little bit of Hideki Anno's Love & Pop cause of the angles and it kind of left to the viewer something to resolve. But not as much as in Pop & Love.

This upcoming week I'll dedicate it to hating myself, going to gym everyday and sticking with a diet ill blog about later. >:B
Also my hair needs some fixing it should be dyed and cut, lighter and pink-ier. I look like a dog now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika