To Know

4/06/2012

Me ADHD You never catch me bitches

 Of course while I was getting down to the business w/ my hair my friend called me lunch and Iron sky NOW - I just ran out, covered my hair project with my Stitch hat and headed to the Central :D
I rarely do any spontaneous but this was a nice move!

( I received my Jenna Marbles T-shirt!!  From Jenna's own merchsite. "Chilli face noodle punch" refers to this video below her videos just make my day ... or every Thursday morning)


 We ate at Vapiano - until I almost exploded!! The movie was very good and hilarious I so want to go and watch it again!! Univorms are just plain sexy!

 Work day was hectic - Usually I coma heavily at work and feel like not doing anything important ... Thursday was so different. We are prepairing some fashionshoot thingie, I suuuuuuck so much in anything trendy or fashionable .................... but it was fun to do. I'll continue my work on Saturday by choosing shoes...
  After work I went to the gym, I'm kind of have started considering a membership in a another gym as the staring makes me so uncomfortable. First it was only men, now its also women - guess im so flexible dunno if its a good or  bad sign. Maybe i shouldnt do a big deal about it after all, be just "like a boss" with my duties.
  After gym I went shopping and for Easter dinner at Santa Fe. I was soooo fullll and .....drunk. :DDD
Loook how pretty my dessert wassssssss nevr ate an actual passion fruit...
At night while watching The Sitter ( yeah I enjoy silly american teen movies once in while) I dyed my hair light pink - not so in love with this now but guess I'll fix it later.
  Of course when I found a hair dye matching perfectly my extensions, OF COURSE they stopped manufacturing it ;_____________________;
 I'm growing out my bangs and I tend to put the short ones in stupid boring twists, and im not so going to use a hairband - its too 90's in a bad way.   - Then ... I saw a girl at the gym ( okay so I stare at people too) wearing one of these rubber bands with a ponytail = instant cool, bangs away!!
So I got myself a bunch of them!!
 Couple of weeks ago I bought these minty converse all-star shoes <3 ___<3 They are sooo cute Then a random quote:
"et saa muuten cossata enskesänä
meidän shortti floppas ku piti piirtää, mutta kaikki katto sun cossias ja deadline lähestyi"

2 comments:

  1. HOLY SHIT MIKS OMISTAT VAA SIISTEJÄ KENKIÄ? >:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oot niin nätti ja toi Stitch hattu on toosi sulonen! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete

kewl pika-pika