To Know

4/08/2012

I love perfect flyer positions

I've spent my Easter with my family ( Yay my sister came back from Italy \:D/ ) with Onii watching movies and at the gym. (^ also I'm sporting a disgusting eye infection currently ....) I have stopped on hating  myself of being this heavy weighing and started to do a lot to became seriously smaller in short time ( Tokyo trip keeps getting closer..) like actually rewarding myself by smiling when feeling shrinking when I'm running super sweaty!

Since last year I haven't improve THAT much in my flyer positions that I wished... Though none of them feel scary and non-doable. But I wish to be shockingly flexible. Cause I think flexibility is also CUTE
 My scorpion how ever looks like this, I need to stretch my back more so I can get that leg straight >:BBBB
Below 3 images full of perfectness
 







 I now can split with both legs, and over split  them(front legs)about to 30 cm. Other people have diet/bodybuilding/weight loosing programs I HAVE A FLEXIBILITY PROGRAM!!!
 My WHATTA-F***-NO-WOW-THAT-HURTS-PROGRAM

Sleep, eat and drink right
Stretching is DAILY for beginning 2 times a day + @ practice stretching
In the morning and evening:
warmup ( important<3 for example jumping jacks, skipping rope)
Legs: (1)warmup the bigger muscle groups to do splits then (2) stay in every split at least 2 minutes (right, left, middle) (3) Over split both sides 2 minutes( with books anything will do)
(4) Get your chest to the ground  while splitting
(5) Push with your hands to bend backwards on both splits.
(6) While on a split crab your back leg and bend it more towards your head
Back
(1) Do a bridge 6 times (2) walk in a bridge 10 "steps" forward and then backwards ( to your hand direction and then to your leg direction)
(3) practice the bunny pose
(4) make some one to push you fro your chest backwards when in a split/seal position.
Remember to round your back between stretches!!

Remember to stretch also: ribs, hands, ankles and wrists!

Flyer positions perform at least 5 times perfect ones on heels stretch, bow'n'arrow, scale, arabesque and scorpion. Do sequences to keep your mind interested.

(Make your friend stretch your scorpion!
Practice your scale in a door whole )

(maybe I should take pictures of progress)


GOAL: To have a perfect needle scorpion picture with a Tokyo view!!

 Oh sweet fat hamster god how I love to makeup excuses to grab my Nfinities <3


 Also I need to practice my jumps >:B

 ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 Last couple of days has been around the next weekends fashion show.... I wonder how anyone would delegate anything to me like our store manager did - guess she wanted to give me a chance where to show my trustworthy.  Below pictures for the show - quite a bunch neeeh~?
 But for today no more stretching but watching 'Reincarnation' a Japanese horror movie, we are having a ... Japanese horror movie night, at Friday we had a Japanese documentation day...and we were learning Japanese too - yo!!

Whaaa this picture is related to my next weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika