To Know

4/04/2012

Day off is turning your hair ON

 Currently my hair looks like an OLD-SAD-DEAD-ALBINO-RACCOON.
I'm asian so my hair is black so my roots are pitch black
Somehow my hair grows super fast, I dyed my hair 3 weeks ago and sports already a 2,5cm of pure darkness.
Rootgrowth is hobo.
 I'm having a day-off so I'm going to do a huuge makeover. BY MYSELF.
I have a photoshooting on Friday and a catwalk hosting next week so better not look like a boring sad old dead raccoon. Not even posting a picture of my face/hair now, deep ugly.

♡♡Currently I'm a fan of .............. :♡♡
Grey/silver hair ( YEAH, WTF but really that would be awesome, Silvööööör uuuunicorn)
Pastel pink
Dip coloured ends 
ombrehair
Anything which is not natural

。*☆*I currently got around some ingredients☆*。 :
- "Carnation Pink" semi-permanent hairdye
- Bed Head hair products, to make this raccoon ALIVE
  and using the conditioner to blend the pink dye lighter.
- Extensions
- BLEEEEEACCCCCHHHHH
 My problem is that I use clip-on extensions which make your hair look super duper fancy - but I rarely use them as I practice 4-5 days a week. So I'm focusing in my own hair which is now short and .. blond-dead.

My ☆☆☆ Sunday Shopping  ☆☆☆ finds:
 I found this belt from Gina Tricot - I'm not really a fan of slim waist belts as I think they make look fat. So I'm going to use this over my shoulder like a beauty queen ribbon..
 I bought a package of dark metallic color studs from Cyber Shop so I can pimp this jeans jacket bought also from Gina Tricot♡
And finally ( haven't been wearing the piercing for a month....) I bought a new smiley ring with a small clear stone in it from Cyber Shop. I think it's super pretty but the picture is crappy, it is so tinyyyeeeehhh.

.... So let's see what will happen.ー♪ o(>▽<*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika