To Know

4/02/2012

Helsinki Ink '12, Genies in white

 My Co-worker Vilkki was taking her first tattoo :DDD <3 Stayed by her side until the end!!!!
  Panu (until I make a nickname for him) came to Helsinki for an evening so we went to Helsinki In to check out whats on. I really was into taking my spoon and fork tattoo onto my arm, but didn't carry the money.

 And here's Vilkki's friend Meri, whose also from Varkaus :D ... and taking a Varkaus - themed tattoo.

 Our team got new shorts, sports tights and shirts lately - posting them later. I actually enjoy it much when we wear all the same clothing!! ^_________________________^

 .. In my opinnion my strect has improved a lot lately.

1 comment:

  1. Kiitos näistä hemaisevista kuvista! :--D <3 Onneks mun kättä vaivaa joku läskisyndrooma tossa vikassa..

    Nikin pimppi vilkaa siellä. <3

    ReplyDelete

kewl pika-pika