To Know

4/16/2012

Costumes and weekend

 WHAAAA~!! σ(゜∀゜)  Hugey delivery from Pinkyparadise <3
before I ADHD myself totally.... I have to warn everyone that this is going to turn to a page of cosplaymania and skinny obsession !!! (゜A゜;)
 Because I dislike cosplayers having "secret projects" I'm going to revile mines!!
 People tell me "It's so long time to conventions/competitions/game release" but they are speaking to a person who usually finds herself from moments realizing "OH SHIT, its next week and I need to order material X^Y and they are out of stock...."
 Also as it is a question of action/fighting character I personally don't think there's anything like "tooo early to start practicing your moves" (of course if you think you'll just do standing poses with it)
  These characters jump, (Juliet does different cheer jumps so better polish them) kick and hit!!!
WONDERFLEX are going to be on fire tonight!!
Random quote: "Isn't that an expensive hobby?" - "Well I don't worry money as much as I do about the space it takes of my apartment" :DD You can imagine that my home (or my parents) is quite full of weapons and shields, flags, costume parts.... or especially while they are being made.


Natsu / Soul Calibur V

Juliet Starling / Lollipop Chainsaw
  + KICK ASS COSTUME FOR LADY GAGA'S CONCERT
   No picture so enjoy this nice remix


Last weekend I was at the Kamppi Stage Fashion show - pics of it later maybe. It went okayish.
Last Friday evening Nebraska arrived to Helsinki.
  Really the lack of electronic devices and the more sad reality that I can't cook makes us entertain ourselves usually out of my apartment.  We ate at Vapiano and went to watch Iron Sky.
 I didn't take any pictures as I enjoy his company a lot and my mind wasn't even anywhere around my camera. There's always something new about him to learn!
 He joined also to watch my team's practice at Saturday - they were pretty wild and accident rich ones.
Well I think he got a pretty good picture of what I do 5 days a week and what my love really is.
And how does it look like when nobody really complains of getting hurt or bruised.
CHEERLEADERS ARE HARDCORE

On Sunday we woke up late ( ~ !!!! Hardly ever do that !!!! ~ ) and went for a brunch to Kiila, which is a fresh face in Helsinki central. There wasn't much of options ( especially if you are a vegetarian) but there's a lot of delicacies for carnivores.... like Nebs.  The place was nie and very nice music was played - actually it felt like we were abroad.
  For dessert I enjoyed carrotcake I LOVE CARROTCAKE, pannacotta and marshmallows, cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! There's no space in my mind for diet thinking when I see cakes....



 Enjoy this picture of anonyminitytytytyty and a cool t-shirt
  Nebs has probably the most coolest hobby ... next to cheerleading of course ... SKYDIVING !!
On Sunday he jumped from an airplane ab at Pasila, flew with a .. erhm... wingsuit (??) above Helsinki, saw my house and Vallilla and then landed to Arabianranta. Is that awesome or whaaaaat...
To see Helsinki from above... like bird .... to fly. Its such a cool hobby I cant realize it yet properly.... (゜∀゜)

This week I started by waking up 5 am. and then to work. Shopping with mom and shopping more
from ASOS, ordered this white dress from there but the "deadline" for my delivery is for the 25th? o_O Can't wait <3 Summer is almost here!! ( ignoring the fact its actually snowing outside....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika