To Know

4/12/2012

I think we kissed but I forgot

I would want to post about how happy and cheerful my weekend will be.
Got the tickets for Lady Gaga's Born this way ball and we are going to wear kick ass costumes!!
Panu is coming for the weekend
Had an ice cream with my mom today and cried on her shoulder
Shawn mailed me about the possibility of coming to Finland.

I feel so - dark ... I read one other blog and I'll share usually many same feelings as the righter when reading it. So ill share some photos from there. I like her. I wish to sometimes have a conversation with her.
 I feel like this every other 15 minutes
What I'm scared of 
 
What I think when I'm scared or alone. S. W. Once I thought about Jesus when doing a 180deg toss.
Describes where I wanna be and what I want to see.  
When not hating anyone or anything I like to hate myself and be angry to myself. I hate food and what it does to me. Pure evil.
 My current activity. Usually then replaced my than occurs to me more. 

 There's no sense on wearing make up if your ice or puffy and swollen of crying.
  Eating ice creaming and crying leaning on your 143cm mother.
  This "getting and then letting go" is hard to do.
  I mostly hate people.
   I'm a girl - I cry, feel sad and down with no clear reason . . .

All I wanna do is to throw back handsprings with my team mates at the beach.

Fingers crossed it will be a good tomorrow. I'll wear curl tomorrow. And it's Panu's bday on Monday :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika