To Know

4/10/2012

This boots are made for walking over

  Sometimes on moody days and when I just want to stab things or explode of anger I put on my most angry looking hills and walk with them around my apartment  >:B I feel like a tall spiky monster with these Gaga-like-platformboots.    Going back to work wasn't today as jolly it could have been, tired, ugly and dusty feeling dragged me down.     My one most favorite trainee's last day was also today and it felt a bit cloudy too cause of that. I'm always bad in social things that are "ending" so lucky that I have some kind of bond still with her and hope she'll get the place as our summer worker. She's a Japan obsessed person too and speeks to me randomly Japanese phrases, so going to miss those moments when I giggle back to her that "Hoooo I understood you!" ... or even reply her back in Japanese.         Also the fact I knew Panu being in the woods for days was kind of ..... numbing. He makes me feel like im some-what-14y/o
   I was thinking that I should wear these to the fashion show - not  sure yet what to wear with, taking them tomorrow with me to work so it's easier to figure out - I feel a lil ( HELL A LOT) bit pressure with this task currently though my co-worker told me that it's unnecessary.  I don't consider myself as a trendy person, mostly - weird and as a "whatta-fucker (is she wearing)" I know these shose and a short shirt with my avel showing of would do the trik... but how about my hair and guess I need wear some kind of bottoms... A skirt? Spacelicious-leggings? Oh lord suffering from lack of self-esteem currently. . .
  
 Everytime I visit my parents they make me "Palitaw" It mostly riceflour, coconutflakes, sesameseeds and sugar :3 I should spent more time there, being there is  like a mini holiday <3
 90's are really all over taking the world?  These Jeffrey Campbell's should stomp their to my closet too ;____;<3
 Cause today was a sucky day I wanted to cheer up myself and give a gigantic boost for my spring-fit goal - and got myself new sport bras (which are so cool that I don't need to wear a shirt top of it) and (tight) pants. First I started to be okay with yoga pants and the fat that they reveal EVERYTHING :OO I went to Stockmann and there was @Argos Hall a huge "RUN YAY, COLORS RUN PEOPLE RUN EVERYBODY YOU NEED RUNNING CLOTHING " happening with all those "how to start YOUR jogging hobby" help yourself guides and with any weird accessories you sometimes thought would be a cool idea - like dozens of times of drinking bottles/sacks/bags, multiple kinds of straps and pockets to hold your iPhone 4. :DD
  I bought these Nike sport bras with heavy support - I don't own a huge pair of boobies but I do kick ass hardcore movements and I'm trying to prevent them to be sacky boobies when I get grannied.
Cause they are blaaaaaackkkkkk (x___X *heavy metallllll*) and I think my body is in a shape I can workout only in a bra top, this are alright for that.
  From yoga pants - to combat shorts - running tights! >:B These running tights by CRAFT just screamed for me to put them on! They are sooo futuristic with all those funny trimmings and refletorssss * twinkle twinnkle*.
  Picture below is just a pile of sport clothing you wont understand......
 And here's me over splitting in ab 20cm? I just took this picture as it was the only moment there wasnt any mucho-macho behind me getting offended ab me taking picture thru the mirror :3 ... and my skin licking tights! WOOPYYYY!
To this space I'll randomly add this picture of me and my partner from Sarkajuhla. He doesn't enjoy his picture in public and as I see sometimes him as Mamegoma or because of his hobby a flying squirrel - I came up with this! \:D/ ~ I LOOOVE UNIFORMS!
 My latest music love has been Pizzicato Five - for years I've liked it but lately it popped up to my life from Japanorama (BBC document series ab Japan)

No comments:

Post a Comment

kewl pika-pika